|Washroom Attendant (seasonal, 2 positions)
||Village of Harrison Hot Springs
This posting closed on
May 8, 2012
at 4:00 PM
||The Village of Harrison Hot Springs is seeking two (2) seasonal Washroom Attendants working under the Public Works Department.
The incumbents in these positions will be responsible for servicing the public washrooms to ensure they are functional and presentable at all times. The postion will also assist with beach front clean up.
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager the incumbent in these positions will sweep and wash, washroom floors, clean walls, mirror and fixtures along with servicing the washroom facilities.
||• Have general understanding of the principles and equipment used in cleaning public washrooms
• Able to read and understand written directions
• Able to recognize and repair unsafe or unacceptable sanitary conditions
• Able to be polite and understnading in dealing with the public
• Able to work independently and follow established routines and procedures
• Have a general knowledge and understanding of the principles for building security.
||$15.88 plus 10.2 % in lieu of benefits
||Anticipated period of employment mid May to Mid October with an anticipated work schedule consisting of 4 days on and 4 days off with shift hours to be in the range of 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
||495 Hot Springs Road, Box 160
Harrison Hot Springs BC V0M 1K0
||April 24, 2012 08:30 AM
||May 8, 2012 04:00 PM
|*Please submit covering letter and resumé by 4:00 P.M. Tuesday May 8, 2012 to:
Director of Finance & Human Resources
Village of Harrison Hot Springs
PO Box 160, 495 Hot Springs Road
Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0