|Dance Instructor (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 27, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1762 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation & Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Parks Recreation and Culture Department is currently recruiting for auxiliary recreation program instructors to lead a diverse offering of life-long learning and recreation programs for preschool, children, and youth.
The City is looking for candidates who are able to teach dance in a variety of genres, including hip-hop, break dance, contemporary, jazz, ballet and ethnic dance such as bhangra.
||• Instruct and monitor student’s performance;
• Provide a safe and fun environment for all students;
• Create routines and teach to students with a wide range of skill levels;
• Be energetic, creative and a role model for the kids.
||• Minimum of 1 year’ experience as an Instructor;
• Current Emergency First Aid, CPR C, and AED certification;
• High-Five Certification (asset);
• Reliable, patient, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people and children of all ages;
• Candidates interested in these instructor opportunities must possess excellent leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1762. Posting will remain online until the position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||October 30, 2017 08:30 AM
||November 27, 2017 04:30 PM