|Concession Worker (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 30, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1735 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation & Culture
||As a Concession Worker, you will have excellent customer service skills, high energy, and an enthusiastic approach to your work and enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and efficiency. This position is responsible for food preparation, selling items including a variety of food and beverages, and related maintenance duties at concessions operated by the Parks, Recreation & Culture department. This is an auxiliary position which will include day and evening shifts, as well as weekends and holidays at multiple locations.
||• Completing timely transactions and maintaining accurate cash handling;
• Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area;
• General cleaning tasks, including washing dishes and washing floors;
• Stocking and re-stocking shelves;
• Provide great customer service while dealing courteously with members of the public and other staff.
||• Completion of grade 12 or equivalent;
• Emergency First Aid certificate;
• Food Safe certificate;
• One year experience in a position requiring handling of cash and preparation of concession items;
• Ability to work at indoor or outdoor concession areas.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1735. Posting will remain online until the position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||November 3, 2017 08:30 AM
||November 30, 2017 04:30 PM