|Pilates Reformer Instructor (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 31, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1825 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||parks, Recreation & Culture
||As the City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation & Culture Department, we enhance the quality of life in our communities by working to provide and facilitate the development of high quality parks, facilities and services by celebrating diversity and community identity and by ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all. We fulfill our mission through open communication, a customer focus, and respect for individuals.
||We are looking for certified Pilates Reformer instructors that love fitness, motivating people and are committed to providing great customer service to teach a variety of classes at recreation facilities across the City.
A Pilates’ Reformer Instructor will be responsible for:
• Instructing all levels and experiences;
• Instruct and monitor participants’ performance as suited to their various skill levels;
• Have a welcoming, positive and energetic attitude;
• Create a safe and inclusive environment for all;
• Maintain an up-to-date Pilates and First Aid certification standards;
• Check that all of the reformer equipment is in working order and communicate any problems to the supervisor.
||All candidates should be self-motivated, skilled at building relationships with clients and have a passion for health and wellness. They will also have:
• Proof of certification by a recognized Pilates Instructor training program;
• Proof of certification by a recognized Pilates Reformer training program;
• Previous experience teaching Pilates Reformer;
• Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A Certificate (or equivalent);
• Strong and clear communication skills;
• Additional certification to teach special population such as older adult, pre/post-natal and adaptive fitness is an asset.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1825. Posting will remain online until the position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||December 4, 2017 08:30 AM
||December 31, 2017 04:30 PM