|2018 Summer Parks Labourers (Temporary)
||City of Surrey
||1863 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Do you enjoy working outdoors while serving the community? Are you looking to build on your knowledge, skills, and experience in horticulture and grounds maintenance?
City of Surrey’s Park Landscape Operations section provides exciting opportunities and challenges in an active and energetic environment and we are looking for temporary full time skilled workers.
||In this position, you will be
• Involved in general labouring responsibilities including manual and semi-skilled tasks involving considerable physical effort and a variety of landscape maintenance jobs;
• Working in teams that maintain gardens, medians, open space turf areas and outdoor space around public buildings;
• Public relations and interpersonal skills are essential for success in this position.
||Applicants will be required to have the following:
• Completed grade 12 or equivalent;
• A valid BC driver’s license with a safe driving record;
• Relevant experience and training;
• Experience performing general labour in a public works;
• Landscape maintenance and/or a construction experience is an asset;
• Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Police Information Check/Vulnerable Sector Check.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1863. Posting will remain online until January 26, 2018.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||December 21, 2017 08:30 AM
||January 26, 2018 04:30 PM