|Records Clerk 2
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 5, 2018
at 12:00 AM
||2332 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Surrey RCMP Detachment has an opening for Auxiliary Records Clerk 2 positions. The Records Clerk 2 is responsible for a wide variety of clerical and data entry duties within the RCMP Records Division.
||As a Records Clerk 2, you will:
• Review, enter, modify and remove information from files using the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
• Other responsibilities will include filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
||As the successful candidate, you will:
• Be required to work rotating shifts, including weekends, evenings, graveyards & statutory holidays. As well as pre-scheduled hours, you may also be required to be on-call 24/7.
• Successful applicants will have completed Grade 12, supplemented by one year’s experience and training in a computerized office environment and an accurate typing speed of 45WPM.
• Applicants must be highly efficient and detail orientated. This position requires the completion of the RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
• This position requires an RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
||Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||Please apply on our website to job ID 2332
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 10, 2018 08:30 AM
||August 5, 2018 12:00 AM