|General Program Instructors
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
March 29, 2019
at 11:30 PM
||2824 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Park, Recreation and Culture
||As the City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation & Culture Department, we enhance the quality of life in our communities by working to provide and facilitate the development of high-quality parks, facilities and services; by celebrating diversity and community identity; and by ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all. We fulfill our mission through open communication, a customer focus, and respect for individuals.
||The City of Surrey is currently hiring for various positions at all our Community Recreation Centre’s including:
• Childminding Instructors
• Arts & Crafts Instructors
• Introductory Level Sports Coaches
• Dance Instructors
||• Have relevant education.
• Have a positive and engaging attitude towards both children and adults.
• Be a role model for children, parents and peers.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage a fast-paced environment.
• Have the ability to multitask and strong communication skills.
• Possess a High 5 certificate.
• Possess valid Emergency First Aid and CPR level C with AED certification.
• Have previous experience working in instructor positions.
• Enjoy instructing children and youths.
• Have a high energy and enthusiastic approach to their work.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers
||March 8, 2019 08:30 AM
||March 29, 2019 11:30 PM