|Electronic File Administrator
|*Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca to job 2859
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 23, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2859 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||This position supports the Surrey RCMP Investigation Teams with complex information requests and administrative and electronic file needs. The Electronic File Administrator will be responsible for preparing electronic disclosure packages for Crown Counsel and various section partner agencies, while ensuring data security, integrity and compliance with policies, procedures and legislated regulations.
||• Update and maintain processes for document scanning, data entry, organization and retrieval.
• Assist the File Coordinator and Investigative Teams with electronic file and administrative needs throughout the cycle of investigative and court proceedings.
• Preparing and editing digital audio and video files as requested for training use, investigations or for submission to Crown Counsel.
||• Completed Grade 12, supplemented by post-secondary courses in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
• A minimum of four years’ full-time experience in a policing environment.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
||• This position requires successful candidates to obtain and maintain the Enhanced RCMP security clearance.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||March 26, 2019 08:30 AM
||April 23, 2019 04:30 PM