|Infrastructure Program Manager (1-Year Term)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 17, 2019
at 11:59 PM
||2874 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Reporting to the Manager of the Design & Construction Division in the Engineering Department, the Infrastructure Program Manager will work with a team of professional engineers, technologists, planners and clerical staff from other divisions and departments to coordinate the development of the servicing strategies for new Local Area, Town Centre and Neighbourhood Concept Plans, the development of the 5-Year and 10-Year Engineering Servicing Plans, development cost charge rate setting and the development of preliminary terms of references for each capital projects to be delivered by the Design & Construction Division.
||The Infrastructure Program Manager will be a results-oriented team player with strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, have a focus on delivering exceptional service to internal customers, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Coordinate the development of servicing strategies for new Local Area, Town Centre and Neighbourhood Concept Plans;
· Coordinate the development and prioritization of all projects in both the 5-Year and 10-Year Engineering Servicing Plans;
· Using the 10-Year Engineering Servicing Plan, calculate new development cost charge (DCC) rates;
· Assist in the development of the preliminary terms of reference for each planned capital project;
· Ensure consistent application of City standards, Engineering Department policies, practices, and procedures, applicable Bylaws, and good Engineering practice;
· Monitor project schedules and deliverables, and prioritize as required to meet broader City objectives;
· Ensure delivery of City, Department, Division and/or Section key strategic initiatives and measures;
· Attend Council meetings, and committee meetings as appropriate;
· Represent City at regional committees and meetings as appropriate; and
· Liaise with external agencies.
||· Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma of Technology in Civil Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible management experience or equivalent education and technical experience.
· Designation as a Professional Engineer in good standing with the Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia or Applied Science Technologist in good standing with the Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of British Columbia; and
· A valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving history.
||Competitive salary and benefits
||Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||April 4, 2019 08:00 AM
||April 17, 2019 11:59 PM