|Skateboard % Scooter Instructor
||City of Surrey
||2876 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Do you love showing off your skateboard or scooter tricks and teaching others? We’re looking for Skateboard and Scooter pros to teach kids and youth the basic skills and tricks along with skate park etiquette.
We’re looking for motivated self-starters who enjoy working with children to join our Community & Recreation Services Division as Skateboard or Scooter Instructors in our Surrey parks. We’re looking for people who have the skills and the attitude to be a great instructor.
As a HIGH FIVE® registered organization we are committed to ensuring that every child in our programs has a positive recreation experience. Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills are required.
||• Plan, organize and deliver high quality safe and stimulating Skateboard and Scooter lessons for all levels of participants;
• Keep current with industry trends and class formats.
• Provide customer service including greeting and engaging participants.
• Complete administrative duties in a timely manner (e.g. attendance, incident/accident reports, opening and closing procedures).
||• Demonstrate effective leadership skills.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with program participants, volunteers, staff, and the public.
• Previous experience working with children.
• A valid Emergency First Aid and CPR certificate.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 2876. Posting will remain online until April 28, 2019.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||April 5, 2019 08:30 AM
||April 28, 2019 04:30 PM