|Yoga and Pilates/Pilates Reformer Instructors
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 28, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2869 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
We are looking for certified Yoga and Pilates Instructors that love fitness, motivating people and are committed to providing great customer service to teach a variety of classes at recreation facilities across the City. We have various positions available teaching a wide range of fitness classes including:
• Pilates Instructors
• Pilates Reformer Instructors
• Yoga Instructors
Instructor - Auxiliary
||• You will instruct for all levels and experiences and will be able to motivate and lead large groups – from beginners to long time fitness enthusiast. Additional certification to teach special population such as Older Adult, pre-post-natal and adaptive fitness.
• All candidates should be self-motivated, skilled at building relationships with clients, have strong and clear communication skills and have a passion for health and wellness.
• These positions may include weekends, weekdays and/or evenings shifts.
||All candidates should be self-motivated, skilled at building relationships with clients and have a passion for health and wellness. They will also have:
• Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR A and AED.
• Strong and clear communication skills.
• Additional certification to teach special population such as older adult, pre/post-natal and adaptive fitness is an asset
o In addition to the above Yoga Instructors will have: Proof of certification by recognized Yoga Instructor training program.
o In addition to the above Pilates Instructors will have: Proof of certification by a recognized Pilates Instructor training program.
o In addition to the above Pilates Reformer Instructors will have: Proof of certification by a recognized Pilates Reformer training program.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca/careers to Job ID2869. Posting will remain posted until April 28, 2019.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||April 5, 2019 08:30 AM
||April 28, 2019 04:30 PM