|Community Services Assistant 2 - Youth Engagement Team
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
May 24, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey’s Community & Recreation Services Division provides exciting opportunities and challenges in an active and energetic environment within our Community Recreation Centres.
||• Provide exciting engagement opportunities for youth ages 10-18 in multiple locations across Surrey promoting social, emotional and physical development;
• Provide a physically and emotionally safe place for youth to develop, connect and be involved with their community;
• Work alongside youth to create projects, programs, activities and events with the purpose of engaging local youth in civic services with leadership opportunities.
||• A high energy, enthusiastic approach to their work and enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents;
• Current Emergency First Aid with CPR / AED certificate;
• Successful completion of a criminal record check;
• Completion of grade 12;
• 1 year of experience in community service work or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
• Some post-secondary education with a focus in youth studies would be considered an asset;
• Class 4 driver’s license is an asset.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||May 8, 2019 08:30 AM
||May 24, 2019 04:30 PM