|Community Services Assistant 2 - Hockey Coach
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 15, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for positive self-starters who have the skills and the attitude to join our team as a Hockey Coach.
||• Work closely in a team to put on high quality lessons.
• Teach the fundamental skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment. Instructors must be able to work evenings and weekends.
• Create and deliver Hockey Lesson plans based on program criteria
||• Completion of Grade 12.
• 1 Year of experiences in relevant community service work.
• A current Emergency First Aid and CPR certification or willing to obtain.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
• An enthusiastic and positive individual who has a genuine interest in teaching children about hockey.
• Some hockey coaching or instructor experience and knowledge of the sport.
• Hockey Canada Coaching Stream or NCCP accreditation (Asset).
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 31, 2019 08:30 AM
||August 15, 2019 04:30 PM