|Finance Reporting Clerk
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 18, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||3158 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The incumbent performs a varied and complex clerical and technical administrative work related to a broad range of matters in the Finance Department. The work requires considerable knowledge of document editing and publishing, accounting practices, administrative functions, and use of technology to achieve results.
||The successful incumbent will:
• Coordinate and assist with the development and compilation of financial plans, financial reports, and other related internal and external documents.
• Conduct research through liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to obtain required information to produce reports.
• Receive, interpret and verify financial reporting information and documents for completeness, correctness, and conformity with applicable bylaws, policies, practices, and procedures.
• Prepare and publish a variety of financial reporting documents
• Manage and support user requests related to the Financial Management System (FMS)
• Perform clerical tasks and other related duties as required.
||Applicants under consideration will have:
• Completed Grade 12 supplemented by a minimum of three (3) accounting or business related courses from a post-secondary institution.
• A minimum of three (3) years of relevant clerical accounting related experience.
• Experience working with reporting and/or publishing software, would be an asset.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 3158.
||September 4, 2019 08:30 AM
||September 18, 2019 04:30 PM