|Senior Business Analyst
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 1, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||3180 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining business scope and objectives through research, fact-finding and a thorough understanding of applicable business and industry requirements. The successful incumbent will act as a liaison between business areas and the solution teams across a diverse customer portfolio. You have a proven ability to support teams through significant organizational change and you have seasoned stakeholder engagement, relationship and team building skills. You can communicate complex ideas in simple ways that foster understanding and agreement.
||As a key member of a team, this position will:
• Work with representatives at all levels of the organization to develop and plan business strategies, while considering the strategic business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Lead and create, clear and well-crafted requirements and develop complex, integrated process models that are cross-functional and cross-departmental to support understanding of the business problem or opportunity in question.
• Works with business units and IT to assess design solutions and alternatives, communicate proposed recommendations, obtain consensus from all stakeholders, resolve conflict, and arrive at common solutions.
• Champion change and support effective communication with relevant stakeholders at all levels.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to junior business analysis staff.
• Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus four years of related work experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Knowledge of requirements elicitation & analysis, stakeholder assessments as well as process modeling techniques.
• Knowledge of business analysis documentation techniques.
• The successful applicant will be able to communicate effectively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
• They will also be able to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as they critically analyze information and problem solve.
• CBAP certification is preferred
• Experience within the public sector is an asset.
• as Microsoft Teams would be an asset
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers
||September 17, 2019 08:30 AM
||October 1, 2019 04:30 PM