|Project Engineer - Sewer Planning
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 31, 2019
at 11:59 PM
||3187 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||We are seeking a Project Engineer to provide technical and administrative assistance to Sanitary Sewer Section of the Utilities Division. As a key member to our Sanitary Sewer Section, you will provide expertise to assist in the management of one of the largest municipal collection systems in British Columbia. If you are interested in a career that offers challenge and growth, we encourage you to keep reading.
||• Drawing on your knowledge you will recommend and implement infrastructure planning studies and capital construction works.
• You will ensure land development applications meet the City’s long term needs.
• You are a big picture thinker and are able to align engineering activities to the strategic direction of the department and City.
• You are someone who is able to handle multiple projects at once while performing a variety of other technical and project management assignments for the Engineering Department.
||• Masters or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline of Engineering
• E.I.T or P.Eng. designation; or eligible for registration with APEGBC
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of civil engineering, preferably in a Municipal environment.
||Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||September 18, 2019 08:30 AM
||October 31, 2019 11:59 PM