||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 16, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||3185 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation & Culture Department aims to build healthy communities where all people are active and engaged for life. As part of that commitment, we’re looking for auxiliary Concession Workers who can provide excellent customer service to patrons of our indoor and outdoor concession stands at any of our 4 locations.
We’re looking for flexible, enthusiastic team players to join our concession team that operates multiple concession stands around Surrey. This is an auxiliary position which will include day and evening shifts, as well as weekends and holidays at multiple locations.
As part of a team that values leadership and efficiency, you will be:
• Preparing food
• Taking food and beverage orders
• Completing timely transactions and maintaining accurate cash handling
• Providing great customer service while dealing courteously with members of the public and other staff.
• Maintaining safe working conditions and sanitary work area
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the concession stands, including wiping down counters, washing dishes, and washing floors
• Stocking and re-stocking shelves
• One year experience in a position requiring handling of cash and preparation of concession items;
• Completion of grade 12 or equivalent;
• Emergency First Aid certificate;
• Food Safe certificate;
• Ability to work at indoor or outdoor concession areas.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 3185.
||September 19, 2019 08:30 AM
||October 16, 2019 04:30 PM