|Administrative Coordinator (Term - 6 Months)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 5, 2019
at 11:59 PM
||3228 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting a major city initiative. You have a proven ability to support teams through significant organizational change and you have seasoned relationship and team building skills. You can communicate complex ideas in simple ways that foster understanding and agreement. You are able to manage email for senior managers, create file management systems and manage committees, boards and meeting packages. You demonstrate integrity and can manage confidential files with discretion.
||• Manage email inboxes for senior managers prioritizing information and preparing briefing packages and meeting notes.
• Coordinate meeting binders and packages and support the Administrative Coordinator to the GM to manage meeting schedules.
• Support the GM as needed with coordination of correspondence, filing and other administration.
• Support committee meetings and information requests and coordinating information and files between the team and relevant committee members.
• Provide administrative support for a small team of exempt managers
• Work closely with the Administrative Coordinator to the GM to provide other administrative back up.
||• Bachelors degree or diploma in administration, and/or combination of secondary qualification and related experience.
• The successful applicant will be able to communicate effectively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
• They will also be able to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• They will demonstrate knowledge of file management and record keeping best practices.
• Experience within the public sector is an asset.
||Please apply online to www.surreycareer.ca
||October 22, 2019 08:30 AM
||November 5, 2019 11:59 PM