|Community Services Assistant 5 - Arena Operations
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 15, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Recreation Division aims to build healthy communities where all people are active and engaged for life. As part of that commitment Arena operations are looking for a Community Services Assistant 5 to help ensure our programs meet the needs of the community at all 5 of our Arenas.
||The Community Services Assistant is responsible for planning, scheduling and implementing Arena programs which may include but are not limited to: Learn to Skate lessons, Hockey programs, public drop in programs, day camps, special events and birthday parties.
• Assisting with hiring and training of staff and volunteers for a variety of Arena programs
• Supervising staff and volunteers
• Providing customer service and handling questions, customer needs, concerns and complaints
• Assist with other administrative tasks when necessary.
Being part of a great team, you will work to help members of the community recreate, participate together as a family and feel like a welcomed member of their community. Being able to work independently, great customer service/conflict resolution skills, time management skills, and programming experience are a must.
||• Graduated from a recognized university or college level program
• A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in recreation including supervisory experience
• Emergency First Aid Certificate and CPR
• A valid BC driver’s license with a safe driving history
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||November 6, 2019 08:30 AM
||November 15, 2019 04:30 PM