|Parks Labourer - Shade Trees
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
January 13, 2020
at 4:30 PM
||3318 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||Help our Parks Division ensure that our more than 100,000 street and park trees are well maintained this summer. We’re looking for positive team players to be seasonal parks labourers.
||As a Labourer, you will be responsible for assisting staff with a variety of hands on field work that involves tree maintenance. You will be working in all weather conditions and be responsible for duties such as:
• Inspecting and watering trees
• Conducting a full range of supportive tree maintenance activities
• Support pruning crews
• Interact with the public in a professional manner.
||Completion of Grade 12.
• A valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• Strong public relations, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to complete work of a heavy manual nature in all weather conditions.
• Experience in arboriculture/horticulture would be an asset
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 3318. Posting will remain open until January 13, 2020.
||December 2, 2019 08:30 AM
||January 13, 2020 04:30 PM