|Crime Analyst 2 - RCMP Support Services
||City of Surrey
||3408 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Crime Analyst position II specializes in research work involving the application of research techniques to support highly complex criminal investigative activities, operational programs and crime reduction strategies.
||• Provide statistical, tactical and strategic crime analysis services and intelligence information to management
• Evaluate and validate intelligence information gathered from various sources while establishing and maintaining working relationships with members, staff and external agencies
• Assist in the design and planning of projects relative to specific developments or details investigations, participate on project teams to monitor and identify the nature and score of emerging and persistent crime problems, trends as well as deliver presentations, briefings and situation reports on crime trends and related matters
||• Have a degree in a related discipline including coursework in applied research and statistics.
• Have a minimum of five years of related experience.
• Have a valid BC Driver’s License.
• Have an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
||• This position requires successful candidates to obtain and maintain the RCMP Top Secret security clearance.
• Selected applicants successfully complete a practical examination administered by the RCMP.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||Please apply directly to job id 3408 on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||January 15, 2020 08:30 AM
||January 29, 2020 04:30 PM